With the largest, most comprehensive transactional database anywhere, Epsilon’s Abacus Cooperative provides clients with marketing data on nearly all U.S. and Canadian households plus analytics and segmentation to deliver better performing data than anyone else. More than 8.6 billion consumer transactions are analyzed making our data better at predicting future purchasing behavior more accurately. This unprecedented power gives Epsilon clients more accurate and relevant information. In short, it provides the kind of information our clients need to most effectively acquire new customers and retain their current customer base.
- 13 billion consumer and business transactions
- 1600 members and major data contributors
- 110 million U.S. households
- 120 million business contacts
- 78 average transactions per household
- Deep coverage in consumer and business catalog, publications,
solo and continuity mailing and non-profit markets