Diversity & Inclusion has become a business imperative—in fact, organizations with inclusive cultures have 39% higher customer satisfaction. This creates a tremendous opportunity for marketers to focus on their marketing ethics—not only to foster inclusion and empathy in their workplace, but to connect with an increasingly diverse customer base to build direct, trusted customer relationships.
Led by Jen Mahone Rightler, VP of Diversity and Inclusion at Epsilon, Fatemeh Khatibloo, VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester, Alyssa Raine, Group Vice President, Customer Marketing Platforms at Walgreens, and reporter Sabrina Sanchez, this panel explores challenging topics that will help you translate D&I best practices to your marketing efforts.
Key topics include:
- Why belonging and inclusion must start on the inside
- The importance of shared value systems between brands and their agency partners
- D&I in marketing vs. marketing ethics
- What to do when you face moral opposition from a team member
- Why all ships rise when D&I and marketing ethics converge