The COVID-19 pandemic has had a seismic impact on the tourism industry. Key challenges DMOs are facing include constrained marketing budgets, limited resources and struggling to understand where to invest marketing dollars to maximize ROI.
With the lack of ‘actual travel intent', creating demand is the new name of the game. It’s crucial to find, attract and connect with people who want to (safely) travel, so you can boost your economy and bring value to your local community when they need it most.
During this session, our experts will discuss:
- How to maintain a competitive edge during these uncertain times while ensuring safety remains a top priority.
- Strategies for attracting high-value visitors who are looking to travel, including exclusive insight into an effective data collection methodology that’s leveraged for targeting and reporting.
- Why it’s essential to understand how changing consumer behavior impacts your destination and the best times to reach them.
- How to ensure your marketing investment is driving community impact and economic growth.
- The benefits of creating demand at every stage of the customer journey and how this demand drives results.