A new standard for video solutions made possible by the integration of SET Media with Conversant gives digital video buyers radically improved targeting options and campaign transparency along with effective filters that ensure brand safety and viewability.
Conversant (NASDAQ:CNVR) and its premium video media solutions group, SET Media, today announced a major new standard for services that help brand advertisers deliver more effective video campaigns. The improvements reflect the integration of SET Media's video content recognition and contextual targeting with Conversant's industry-leading personalization platform and its 300 million anonymized profiles.
Together, the integrated offering delivers a new standard for video advertising.
Conversant acquired SET Media in February 2014 and has spent the past seven months integrating the companies to develop unique video solutions that help customers. The combination provides unprecedented access to audience data and contextual targeting in one platform, along with video-level transparency and filtering for brand safety and viewability.
"This new standard will change the game in video advertising," said
Michael Mathieu, GM of Conversant Video Solutions Group. "By combining the resources of the video innovation leader and the world's foremost one-to-one marketing platform, we now offer advertisers true transparency, unparalleled targeting and real, data-verified solutions to the industry concerns of viewability and brand safety."
These new solutions and enhancements provide a new standard that overcomes the leading challenges that video buyers face as they develop video campaigns:
1. DEEPER TRANSPARENCY: To address concerns about a lack of transparency from video vendors, SET offers full transparency down to the video level before, during, and after a campaign airs. The SET analytics dashboard lets users see each video on which a campaign will run, is running, or has run, and provides video-level content insights to optimize campaign performance.
Additionally, SET provides rich individual-level audience insights with comprehensive engagement and attribution reporting. Video buyers are able to identify the viewing behaviors of their targeted audiences and quickly make adjustments, driving a higher level of efficiency for their campaigns.
2. SOPHISTICATED TARGETING OPTIONS: In addition to basic demographic and contextual targeting, SET now offers audience-based targeting options including past purchasers, lifestyles/life stages, interests and behaviors. This targeting is powered by Conversant's 300 million anonymized consumer profiles, and analysis of more than $4 billion worth of transactions monthly. Now enriched with analyses of the videos watched by the anonymized user, these profiles provide a complete perspective on user interests and lifestyles.
3. TARGETING OPTIONS THAT PROVIDE GUARANTEED AUDIENCES: SET now offers validation and proof of its superior audience delivery precision through its new Guaranteed Audiences solution. Guaranteed Audiences uses Nielsen's Online Campaign Ratings (OCR) and comScore's Validated Campaign Essentials (vCE) to measure and validate delivery against key target audiences. Recent testing proved SET's superior targeting precision:
Against comScore vCE benchmarks, SET delivers audiences that are 35 percent more accurate than industry norms.
Against Nielsen OCR benchmarks, SET delivers audiences that are 14 percent more accurate than industry norms.
For the coveted "Males 18-34" demographic, SET indexed 86 percent above the Nielsen OCR norm and 72 percent above the comScore vCE benchmark.
4. TARGETING OPTIONS CUSTOMIZED FOR SPECIAL EVENTS AND OTHER ADVERTISER NEEDS: SET has new packages to help advertisers achieve specific goals more precisely and easily:
Special Event Packages: Turnkey ways to purchase campaigns tied to major events such as the holiday shopping season and marquee sporting and entertainment events.
TV Solutions: Designed to help advertisers improve the reach, frequency, effectiveness and impact of their TV investments.
Custom Spotlight Offerings: Programs that customize campaigns to goals such as airing ads on videos that feature specific performers, competitors, or themes.
Top Trending Videos: Videos that are currently trending online - that are being watched and shared by millions.
CRM Solutions: Video programs with dynamic optimized creative targeted to qualified customers and prospects with measurement of effects in both brand KPIs and real revenue impact.
5. A UNIQUE VIEWABILITY AND BRAND SAFETY SOLUTION that offers far superior viewability and brand safety metrics by pre-analyzing every potential placement before an ad runs. Videos with any inappropriate characteristics are automatically blocked before an advertiser's message appears.
"We're proud to be able to offer a new standard of industry-leading solutions to the greatest needs of brands and agencies," continued Mathieu. "Ultimately, this is about giving customers the tools they absolutely require to make the most of the digital video opportunity."
Conversant, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNVR) is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Important Information for Investors and Stockholders
This communication shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or a solicitation of any vote or approval, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. No offering of securities shall be made except by means of a prospectus meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. This communication may be deemed to be solicitation material in respect of the proposed merger between Conversant, Inc. and a subsidiary of Alliance Data Systems Corporation. In connection with the proposed merger, Alliance Data intends to file with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a registration statement on Form S-4 containing a proxy statement/prospectus. After the registration statement has been declared effective by the SEC, the definitive proxy statement/prospectus will be delivered to stockholders of Conversant. SECURITY HOLDERS OF CONVERSANT ARE URGED TO READ THE DEFINITIVE PROXY STATEMENT/PROSPECTUS (INCLUDING ALL AMENDMENTS AND SUPPLEMENTS THERETO) AND OTHER DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THE MERGER THAT WILL BE FILED WITH THE SEC CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE BECAUSE THEY WILL CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPOSED MERGER. Investors and security holders will be able to obtain copies of the registration statement and proxy statement/prospectus (when available) and other documents filed by Alliance Data and Conversant, without charge, through the website maintained by the SEC at. Copies of documents filed with the SEC by Alliance Data will be made available free of charge on Alliance Data's website at www.alliancedata.com. Copies of documents filed with the SEC by Conversant will be made available free of charge on Conversant's website at www.conversantmedia.com.
Participants in the Solicitation
Alliance Data Systems Corporation and Conversant, Inc. and their respective directors and executive officers may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from the holders of Conversant common stock in respect of the proposed transaction. Information about Alliance Data's directors and executive officers is set forth in the proxy statement for Alliance Data's 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, which was filed with the SEC on April 21, 2014. Information about Conversant's directors and executive officers is set forth in the proxy statement for Conversant's 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, which was filed with the SEC on March 28, 2014. Additional information regarding the participants in the proxy solicitation and a description of their direct and indirect interests, through securities holdings or otherwise, will be contained in the proxy statement/prospectus and other relevant materials to be filed with the SEC regarding the proposed merger when they become available.
Joellen Ferrer, 415-644-1485
Source: Conversant, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media