Epsilon India is a great place to work and build a career - but don’t just take our word for it.
We are so thrilled to share that Epsilon India is now proudly certified as a Great Place to Work®! We were recognized for our efforts in building a High-Trust, High-Performance Culture™, excelling across the 5 dimensions of Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride, and Camaraderie. In case you didn’t know, Great Place to Work® certification is considered the gold standard for identifying and recognizing great workplace cultures.
Saying that we are proud is an understatement. We fared extremely well in the employee survey which saw an 85% response rate. Our Trust Index score from the survey is at 84 and our Overriding score on the single statement, ‘Taking everything into account, I feel this is a great place to work,’ stands at 90-- this is higher than the average of the Top 100 companies in 2021.
How we did it
When we set up the India office 7 years ago, the team set out to achieve two key goals: 1) build and scale the India organization and 2) shape a compelling culture to make it a great place for our people. In a competitive talent market, we had to build and grow new teams and make Epsilon India a microcosm of the larger global team. We scaled from 0 to over 2800 people in a short span, created a strong brand presence in the local market and built a unique culture where everyone feels like they belong, can grow their careers and connect with each other. This required consistent effort and focus from all our leaders.
We very purposefully put practices in place and designed concrete initiatives that would make our people feel they had a voice, felt included, had opportunities to grow and advance in their career, felt connected to each other and also championed the community we operate in.
Some of these initiatives and programs include:
- SheRises, our “returnship” program for women who have been on a break
- Country Head awards to showcase and celebrate individual and team excellence
- Regional all hands and Ask Us Anything sessions to continuously listen to our people
- Men Advocating Real Change initiative (in partnership with the Catalyst) to further our DE&I goals
- Hello Epsilon to connect with our new hires and make them feel welcomed
- L&D programs for our managers/leaders
- DevelopU – our annual learning roadshow covering technical and functional training, and also championing internal job mobility
- Continued commitment to the community through various partnerships with social impact organizations, like Samarthanam, to provide basic education and life skills to the intellectually disabled
- Kathir Social Ventures to upskill 30 transgenders and kickstart their dream careers
These initiatives, coupled with ongoing thoughtful and open feedback from our people and support from US stakeholders, contributed to our high scores and designation.
Here’s what our people have to say:
“This is the best part about Epsilon that it treats you as an extended family and not essentially a workplace. It cares for each individual and goes beyond to help each and every one of its members and gives them a feeling of belongingness. I feel proud to be part of such an organization.”
“There are a lot of opportunities for people to grow their career - diversity of roles, internal mobility, learning resources, access to mentors - and if you do great work you are rewarded with career development.”
“Epsilon, work-life balance of employees is always taken care of at the individual level. Encouragement for personal life which includes mainly health and family, is prioritized to any extent, which is really appreciable.”
Come join us - check out our open positions.